GAIA EHS concentrates on assisting small businesses in achieving one of the most globally recognized certification ISO 90001:2015 We ensure that small businesses can work to continuously improve their business processes and comply with ISO 9001’s stringent requirements that help them provide products and services to meet and exceed customer expectations.
Through our comprehensive methods of training. GAIA EHS has a team of professionals that perform virtual and onsite training necessary to become certified and stay certified.
We will customize our services to our client training needs and equip companies with everything needed to be ISO 9001:2015 certified.
- ISO 90001:2015
- (AU) auditing management systems
- OSHA 10hr and 30hr courses.
Additional services Include:
- ISO 14001:2015 Environmental gap analysis
- ISO 45001:2018 Occupational health & safety gap analysis
- Develop environmental and occupational health and safety manuals
- Phase I and II Environmental site assessments and remedial investigations
- Compliance auditing, job safety analysis, confined space training,
- Lead-based paint inspections and risk assessment
- Ergonomics assessment and training
- Employee chemical exposure monitoring for various environmental hazards
- Respiratory Fit Testing, noise exposure testing, water, and air sampling