GAIA EHS concentrates on assisting small businesses in achieving one of the most globally recognized certification ISO 90001:2015 We ensure that small businesses can work to continuously improve their business processes and comply with ISO 9001’s stringent requirements that help them provide products and services to meet and exceed customer expectations.
Through our comprehensive methods of training. GAIA EHS has a team of professionals that perform virtual and onsite training necessary to become certified and stay certified.
We will customize our services to our client training needs and equip companies with everything needed to be ISO 9001:2015 certified.
- ISO 90001:2015
- (AU) auditing management systems
- OSHA 10hr and 30hr courses.
Additional services Include:
- ISO 14001:2015 Environmental gap analysis
- ISO 45001:2018 Occupational health & safety gap analysis
- Develop environmental and occupational health and safety manuals
- Phase I and II Environmental site assessments and remedial investigations
- Compliance auditing, job safety analysis, confined space training,
- Lead-based paint inspections and risk assessment
- Ergonomics assessment and training
- Employee chemical exposure monitoring for various environmental hazards
- Respiratory Fit Testing, noise exposure testing, water, and air sampling
What is ISO 9001:2015?
ISO 9001 is an international standard for defining a quality management system (QMS). It outlines various criteria (or standards) to define quality management principles such as focusing on the customer, optimizing leadership and management within the organization, improving and fine-tuning internal processes, and general methods of continuous improvement.
WHO NEEDS ISO 9001:2015 TRAINING?
Essentially, this standard is designed to help organizations to be more efficient and more successfully meet the needs of their customers. Furthermore at least one million companies and organizations in 170+ countries are certified to ISO 9001.
Why should a company get 9001:2015 certification?
As it stands, only organizations can “Get Certified”. however, individuals can become Certified Lead Auditors, or Registrars, in order to perform audits on organizations.
Certification will generally cover the entire organization,
With focus on facilities or departments, adding custom improvement and performance in those areas.
What you should know about ISO 9001 standard:
- ISO 9001 is an international standard for a quality management system (QMS).
- ISO 9001 is part of the larger ISO 9000 family.
- ISO 9001 is the only standard that can be certified to. There is no such thing as “ISO Certification” or “ISO 9000 Certification”, only “ISO 9001 certification”.
- Individuals cannot get ISO 9001 certified; rather, organizations or companies get certified.
- Individuals, however, can get certified to become an ISO 9001 Certified Lead Auditor, which enables them to audit other companies.
- Size of the organization does not matter. It could be 1 person or 100,000.
- ISO 9001 is a general standard for quality management – it doesn’t matter what industry you’re in.
- ISO 9001 is a process-focused standard, as opposed to a product-focused standard. It is not designed to define product quality (although if your process is good, then your product should be too).