Osha's Return on Investment
Opportunities, benefits, and increased salaries with
GAIA EHS OSHA 10-hour and 30-hour COURSE WITH completion card for OSHA outreach training in construction industry.
WELCOME TO GAIA EHS AND THE WEALTH OF OPPORTUNITIES THAT BEING OSHA CERTIFIED BRINGS.
We at GAIA EHS are excited you are considering an OSHA certification. Whether you are unemployed and want to invest in yourself or an employer needing to have your workers trained and certified, you have come to the right place.
GAIA's team has worked with many companies across industries and sectors including nuclear, oil & gas, construction, contractors, electrical, fabrication, manufacturing, mechanical, transportation, utilities, and warehousing. We bring over 40 years of Environmental Health & Safety experience to our students and partner-clients.
From entry level to supervisory position, the OSHA 10 Hour and 30 Hour training for Construction Industry and OSHA card is your passport to not only employment but a well-paying, recession-proof, and stable career with lots of choice positions available to OSHA card holders.
GAIN THE COMPETITIVE EDGE
Holding an OSHA card for Construction Industry gives you the edge over other applicants and may be the difference in you landing that new job, or being promoted to a supervisory or managerial position.
BE A HIGHLY VALUED EMPLOYEE
You become a valuable member of your company’s team. It also demonstrates that you take your advancement seriously and are willing and able to invest in yourself.
A SAFER WORK ENVIRONMENT
Having the OSHA Certified Training will lead you to creating a safer work environment where you and all the other employees are safer from injury and are more aware of dangers in the work-place.
BEING OSHA 10 HOUR & 30 HOUR CERTIFIED FOR CONSTRUCTION INDUSTRY PROVIDES A WIDE RANGE OF OPPORTUNITIES IN SALARY & POSITION
- The average salary for an entry level construction worker who has an OSHA 10-hour card makes a wage of around $14.00 -15.00 hour and averages about $29-30,000 a year, according to ZipRecruiter.
- Those holding the 30-hour OSHA card for Construction Industry refers mainly to supervisors. team leaders, or those just seeking to improve their advancement potential, the average annual salary range is $25.00-$30.00 hour or $74,000-81,000 a year, according to PayScale.
Congratulations ! You have made that first step in the right direction by visiting our site.
Now, take that second important step and enroll today
in our unique and exciting
OSHA 10-hour or OSHA 30-hour training course, or take both.
What are you waiting for?
GAIA EHS concentrates on assisting small businesses in achieving one of the most globally recognized certifications, ISO 9001:2015. We ensure that small businesses can work to continuously improve their business processes and comply with ISO 9001’s stringent requirements that help them provide products and services to meet and exceed customer expectations.
Through our comprehensive methods of training, GAIA EHS has a team of professionals that perform virtual and onsite training necessary to become certified and stay certified.
We will customize our services to our client’s training needs and equip companies with everything needed to be ISO 9001:2015 certified.
- ISO 9001:2015
- (AU) auditing management systems
- OSHA 10hr and 30hr courses
ADDITIONAL SERVICES INCLUDE:
- ISO 14001:2015 Environmental Gap Analysis
- ISO 45001:2018 Occupational Health & Safety Gap Analysis
- Develop Environmental and Occupational Health and Safety manuals
- Phase I and II Environmental site assessments and remedial investigations
- Compliance auditing, job safety analysis, and confined space training
- Lead based paint inspections and risk assessment
- Ergonomics assessment and training
- Employee chemical exposure monitoring for various environmental hazards
- Respiratory Fit testing, noise exposure testing, water and air sampling